From September 2012 to July 2018
- Vocal Synthesis Programming
- Linguistics Researches
- User Support
- Recruit training
Basic knowledge with PostScript, C#, Java, and shell (Bash, Zsh, Fish)
Good knowledge with C, C++
- JetBrains CLion
- JetBrains PyCharm
- JetBrains WebStorm
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- GNU/Linux (Arch Linux, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Microsoft Windows XP/7/8.1/10
- Vocal libraries development for VOCALOID3, Alter/Ego, Chipspeech, UTAU
- Usage of VOCALOID2/3/4, Alter/Ego, Chipspeech, UTAU, CeVIO Creative Studio
- FL Studio
- iZotope RX 4/5/6
- T-RackS CS
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- WPS Office
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
Spoken fluently. Business travel in July 2016 in London, touristic travel in June 2018 in Oxford and in June 2019 in Cambridge for the Language Creation Conference 8, two years studying English litterature an the Université Lumière Lyon 2, two linguistic travels in southern England in 2011 and 2013, touristic travel in New York City in 2011.
Very basic knowledge and understanding. Studied Japanese for three years in high school, two travels to Japan in 2014 (Tokyo) and 2014 (Tokyo and Osaka). Some linguistic knowledge of Japanese.
Basic knowledge and understanding of grammatical, morphological, syntactical, and phonological concepts.
Language creation (Conlanging)
Some examples can be found on my linguistics website (in French).
Fictional universes creation (Worldbuilding)
Creation of a complex fictional universe for the novel I am writing.
Computer Science licence
Université Vincennes-Saint-Denis (Paris VIII)
Since September 2016
Education in programming and computer science.
Université Lumière Lyon 2
Septembre 2013 à Mai 2015
Education in English, specialized in “Language, Literature, and Foreign Culture” (“Langue, Littérature et Civilisations Étrangères”).
Lycée de la Plaine de l’Ain (High School)
Septembre 2010 à Juillet 2013
High School degree in Sciences, specialized in Engineering Sciences, with honors.
- Writing a novel, short stories and scenarios for tabletop role-playing games
- Language creation (Conlanging)
- Usage of singing vocal synthesis.
- Audio mixing and mastering
- Programming books (currently Clean Code by Robert C. Martin)
- Linguistics books (mainly from Mark Rosenfelder, “Ergativity” by R.M.W. Dixon)
- Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, The Fall of Gondolin, ...)
- Role-playing games (Elder Scrolls series, ...)
- Real-time strategy games (Hearts of Iron IV)
- Tabletop role-playing games (player and game master)
Rust crate (library) allowing the activation of ANSI escape characters in Windows’ CMD and Powershell shells.
Online bilingual dictionary between natural languages and constructed languages. Written in Python with Django 2.
Langues Construites de P’undrak
Personal linguistics website containing my working files and documents for my constructed languages, in French (an English version is planned in medium future). Written in org-mode, exported in HTML and PDF from Emacs.
Sarcastic tutorial on Git (in French)
Sarcastic tutorial on Git, written in French for beginners willing to begin to use Git for their projects. Written in org-mode, exported in HTML and PDF from Emacs.
P8 online chat
University second year project for the networking course, for which I wrote a software acting both as a server and a client in command-line. Written in Rust.
Took part if the development of GL4Dummies, an easy to use C framework and wrapper for OpenGL 3.3+ to allow beginners an easy way to begin 3D and 2D graphic programming.
Added to eDEX UI —a futuristic desktop interface— support for the bépo layout.